Re: [MOL] Pat Hall! [00294] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pat Hall!

dear Bridget,

The books you are referring to are probably the ones we have been talking
about.

Dr. Ruth Clark wrote THE CURE FOR ALL DISEASES and THE CURE FOR ALL CANCERS.
 If it is another book I would be interested.

Thanks for writing.

Pat hall