Re: [MOL] Dave B./Bridget [00287] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dave B./Bridget

Dear Dave:  I had huge doses of Taxol, too -- and Carboplatin.  Also
Cisplatin, Taxotere, and VP-16. I am 5'3" -- 115 lbs.  I think they not only
base the dosage on your size, but also your age and general health.  I got
mine every 21 days intraveneously, and then three days orally after that.
Nasty, nasty stuff.  Very effective, though.  But I know you must feel
miserable.  Let me know if I can help.

Love, Kathy