[MOL] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Good advice. [00285] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Good advice.

---- Begin included message ----

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Willard & jan" <wjmaurmn@dpc.net>
To: "Nita Petrov" <petrov3@dpc.net>,
     "Pete & Kathy Pople" <Petpople@ocslink.com>,
     "Linda & Don Sale" <lds@umtec.com>,
     "Jane & Pete Schmidt" <Janeygirlsquilt@aol.com>,
     "Donna Rosser" <donna14@netins.net>,
     "Bobbie Craig" <HDSPORTY35@aol.com>,
     "Charlie & Frank Battaglia" <charlieb12@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:14:07 -0500
Subject: Fw: Good advice.

I don't believe the stuff at the bottom, but liked the instructions.

Subject: Good advice.

 This is what The Dalai Lama has to say on the millennium,  all it
 takes is a few seconds to read and think. Do not keep this message. The
 mantra must leave your hands within 96 hours. You will get a very
 pleasant surprise.
This is true even if you are not superstitious.

      I N S T R U C T I O N S     F O R     L I F E

1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great
risk.

2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

3. Follow the three Rs:

     Respect for self
     Respect for others and
     Responsibility for all your actions.

 4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes wonderful stroke
of
luck.

 5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.

 6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

 7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to
correct
it.

 8. Spend some time alone every day.

  9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.

10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.

11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back,
you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.

12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.

13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current
situation.
Don't bring up the past.

14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.

15. Be gentle with the earth.

16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for
each
other exceeds your need for each other.

18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

FORWARD THIS MANTRA E-MAIL TO AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE
AND YOUR LIFE WILL IMPROVE.
0-4 people: Your life will improve slightly.
5-9 people: Your life will improve to your liking.
9-14 people: You will have at least 5 surprises in the next 3 weeks.
15 people and above: Your life will improve drastically and everything
you
ever dreamed of will begin to take shape.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagh.
---- End included message ----