Re: [MOL] Pat Hall! [00263] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pat Hall!

There is a book a friend lent me a while back which blamed parasites as
being the leading cause of cancer/disease. It focused on the ways to get rid
of these nasty little fellows primarily thru diet. I only skimmed thru the
book as it was quite lengthy and complicated and only one of many that were
coming my way at that time. If anyone's interested, I could try to find out
the name as a friend of mine sells it thru her store.
Bridget