Re: [MOL] Pain-Relieving Drugs do not hasten death in terminal patients. [00259] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pain-Relieving Drugs do not hasten death in terminal patients.....

Interesting article, Lillian; in both my dad and my brother's cases they
told us that increased pain meds would hasten their death. It is something
of a relief to know that wasn't the case...Thanks.
Your friend,
Bridget