Re: [MOL] Charlotte [00255] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Charlotte

Thanks Charlotte, it sounds a lot like baked apples; you just core them and
fill the centre with brown sugar and cinnamon, top with a dab of butter and
bake.
Now, does TTYL love Bridget too???? or is everybody going to be ROFLOL with
this question?
Your (befuddled) friend,
Bridget