Re: [MOL] GREAT NEWS!!! [00254] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] GREAT NEWS!!!

That's great, Charlotte...this is certainly a cause for celebration. How
will you reward yourself? I think I'll have some fried apples in honor of
your good news...care to join me? Anyone else interested?; we could have a
cyber-party!!!
Your friend,
Bridget