Re: [MOL] Bridget [00253] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget

Actually, I'm half french so only know some of the ways to make apples, like
baked apples! These are among my favorite desserts and soooo simple. Is this
popular anywhere else in the world?
If we can't eat the stuff, at least we can talk about it (although I'm not
entirely sure that doesn't pack on the pounds too)...LOL
Luv ya right back, Lil et al...
Bridget