[MOL] 'God, speak to me' [00248] Medicine On Line

[MOL] 'God, speak to me'

Something to start your day...love and prayers, and thinking of you all,
Joicy

"The child whispered, 'God, speak to me'
And a meadowlark sang.
The child did not hear.

So the child yelled, 'God, speak to me!'
And the thunder rolled across the sky
But the child did not listen.

The child looked around and said,
'God let me see you' and a star shone brightly
But the child did not notice.

And the child shouted,
'God show me a miracle!'
And a life was born but the child did not know.

So the child cried out in despair,
'Touch me God, and let me know you are here!'
Whereupon God reached down
And touched the child.

But the child brushed the butterfly away
And walked away unknowingly."

Ravindra Kumar Karnani