Re: [MOL] LISA !! [00243] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LISA !!

Oh Carol,

  Was I complaining? I do that sometimes, but really my hubby is with me all day
long. I shouldn't complain. He works 7 nights a week, though, so it puts a little
damper on the fun stuff. It is really selfish of me, really, because he works two
jobs so I can be home with the kids and go to school. I get to play with him
during the day, and then he takes off late in the afternoon (depending which job
he is going to that day). We are going to see a couple concerts this month, and
he got the time off for that. I am just a baby sometimes. I wish he couldd do
more fun stuff, but real life you know? I am glad you are going on vacation. You
should have time off for fun, not just surgery. Remember that life is for living.
We tend to become slaves to our mortgage payments, and forget to enjoy life. I
know that my husband and I have been guilty of that in the past, but me being
home with the kids and Jim taking the time off for special occasions became
necessary. He was getting burned out and I was feeling guilty. We try to have a
little fun now. The kids like for us to lighten up, too. They see a difference.
It was when JIm was writing his dissertation all day and working every night. He
didn't go out to the beach or anything for a long time. He became a real pain in
the A-- to live with. I am glad the real Jim came back. I like him. A camping
trip with the kids for 3 days cured him. Now he surfs 3-4 times a week no matter
what his schedule, and makes his fair share of sand castles too. See we don't
have it so bad, I just complain too much. You should have ssen me when I was
married the first time...I really  had lots to complain about then!!! And the guy
Never worked!!! He had all the time in the world to surf, or get drunk and puke
on the front porch with his buddies. IT IS MUCH BETTER NOWDAYS!!! Life is good.
Have fun on your trip. Love, Lisa