Re: [MOL] LISA !! [00241] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LISA !!

Lisa ... I have a hard time taking time off work too.  But I have to admit
these little "setbacks" remind me there is life outside of the office !  And
I already called off our trip to California ... it was scheduled right after
I got the news of my tumors back.  I just couldn't do it.  Family was all
dissappointed.  We now have another trip planned & I am looking so forward to
it.  My hubby (got to love him) is gonna pull our 5th wheel (40' ... our
little house on wheels!)  up to the resort on the Tuesday night before Labor
Day weekend.  My son & his buddy (both 16) will be there with me, but tent
camping .... hubby will come back to town to work the rest of the week, as he
doesn't have any more vacation time.  Then he will come up Friday night,
along with his folks are coming up from California ... and we will all come
home the following Monday.  I think it will be heaven & can't wait.  I almost
called this one off too ... thinking I should save my vacation time in case I
needed it for surgery later.  But perhaps the vacation could be the best
thing for me ???  Guess I'm gonna find out.  LOL   Please remind your hubby
that work is important, but so is life.  We just have to grab those good days
& run for the woods !!!

Love you !
Carol