Re: [MOL] Pat Hall! INFO and HELP [00239] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pat Hall! INFO and HELP

Ortho doc I saw last year for knee surgery was pretty awesome, but a distance
from you .... Timothy Trieble ... in Portland, Oregon.    Let me know if you
want his number, ok ?

Good luck & our prayers are with you & your family.

Carol