Re: [MOL] great book [00238] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] great book

What is the book ?  I'll be needing more reading material soon when I finish
the book series my husband got me hooked on !    Left Behind.   I am still on
book #1, he is on #4.  It is extremely interesting.
And good news today all ....went to the opthamologist & the tumors are not
affecting my eyes at all ... YA HOO !  He did not know why the pressure
feeling, but said all looked great.  Finally a doctor without bad news !  LOL

Luv ya !
Carol