[MOL] carol [00232] Medicine On Line

[MOL] carol

CArol,

Yes, I think '' dork" is a love expression. My sweetie has such a way with words.
We all have a healthy value for education here in my home, so I am sure that he is
happy I am this way. He just got his doctorate in clinical psychology, so he is
totally burned out and soes not come home from schjool jumping for joy like I do.
His loss, though, he chose a field that does not interest him in the slightest. I
am glad to hear that I didn't bore you. A few people actually reassured me that
they found it interesting too. Good. I can be a dork at times. TAlk to you soosn,
Lisa