[MOL] David [00231] Medicine On Line

[MOL] David

David,

  Yes, we are in summer vacation from school. It lasts about 3 months. We go
back in the end of August. Oh, to be a kid again and have summer break MEAN it
is just that--summer break. My oldest, Jacob is a total bookworm and misses
school terribly. Poor guy. They only offer summer school to kids that have
trouble with grades, and my son does not have that problem. We have taught him
to surf this summer, though. He is 7 so he is so tiny on a board!!! I love him =
). The air show comes to our neck soon, I hope my husband and I can sneak off
together (without the kids) and bring a cooler of beer in the kids wagon, and
some sunblock of course (had to throw that in). Knowing my honey, he wont be
able to get any time off work. Oh, well. Don't you just love that Herrier?
Lisa