Re: [MOL] Bridget [00183] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bridget

I just had to jump into this conversation.  The French Canadians know how to
make many yummies out of apples.  That's right, your not French.  Too bad!
One of the things they do with apples is put them in a slightly sweetened
thin batter, fry them in deep fat, and sprinkle powdered sugar on them.
Definitely not a cancer diet menu, wonder if they have more cancer in
France?  I would not like the idea of giving up everything that is yummy to
eat to find out it did not help control cancer!!!  Take care friend, luv, u,
lillian

more....