Re: [MOL] Carol F. [00164] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol F.

Miss Lisa,

	I am so proud of myself.  As I told Lillian, I had SO much paperwork
stacked up on my hutch that I've printed off (e-mails, reading material,
etc.) I couldn't find the phone!  This morning, I organized everything,
cataloged it, AND I've started a list of abbreviations and definitions so
I won't forget. So now I can...

			ROFLMAO

to my heart's content.

Your friend in Memphis,