Re: [MOL] Lisa [00158] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lisa

Hi David, I don't suppose you have a scanner, do you? I'd love to see a
couple of your pictures. We just had the Tall Ships here and they were
fantastic...I took a bunch of pictures and, like you, have lots of shots of
the water and even a couple with a ship sailing on it. But that's the deal
with photography; 100 pictures for 1 great shot!
Your friend,
Bridget