Re: [MOL] Lisa! [00157] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lisa!

I so enjoyed your post on gene therapy, your excitement and love is
tremendous.  This is what is need if we are ever to cure cancer.  The
devotion, the questioning mind, you will do great no doubt and I do agree
that God led you in that direction.  Your friend, lillian