Re: [MOL] Bronchioloalveolar cell cancer [00147] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bronchioloalveolar cell cancer

Sorry, Carol but I can't say which type of cancer it is; I know there are
several in the group who are very knowledgable on lung cancer and they can
probably offer some insights. I'm so glad to read you're not taking the
doctors at their word. One of the great things about cancer is the amount of
research devoted to it and the possibility that there may be help for you,
if not now then in the future, is very real indeed. Never give up
hope...sometimes it's all we have and it's far too precious to give away.
And yes, my use of LOL did require some "understanding" in some of my
e-mails. Thankfully, this is a very understanding group and someone finally
clued me in.
Your friend,
Bridget