Re: [MOL] Response to Carol [00146] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Response to Carol

Hi Miss Carol, I think every one of us was probably as surprised as you to
find this group, I know I was. Like you I was looking for someone who shared
"my cancer". God truly  does work in mysterious (and wondeful) ways. I'm so
glad you've decided to stay with us; your presence is a welcome additional
that will be of benefit to all of us, I have no doubt. I may have missed
this but where are you from?
Your friend,
Bridget