[MOL] osteosarcoma i n dogs [00135] Medicine On Line

[MOL] osteosarcoma i n dogs

Hello,
I have found this link for osteosarcoma and quite unsure how it works.

However, my question is that I would like as much info. as possible
concerning painrelief management. My dog is a Great Dane, male and weighing
148 lbs (68kilos)

I've heard that in US painrelief patches are used but I don't think that I
will be able to obtain this in UK.

Any suggestion would be welcome.

Anne & Morse, London UK

Check out The Great Danes Directory