From: lisafix [mailto:lisafix@home.com]
Sent: 02 August 2000 06:04
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] David

Hey David,

 Yes, I have missed you! You are definitely a blessing to us all here on the
list....don't you dare go anywhere! Sorry to hear of the sunburn. I try to
avoid
those as much as possible. My family is big on the sunblock, being hre at
the
beach. But somehow my kids still get great tans through the 45 SPF! Air
shows
are good fun, and worth the sun exposure. I suppose you are at a lesser risk
for
skin cancers since it takes such effort to get that much sun over there.
Glad to
have heard from you. Love, Lisa

"Whipps, David" wrote:

> Carol
>
> Hi, I have just rea your posts, I have been away from my PC for a few
days,
> and have baout 390 e-mail to get through.  In a few of your mails, you
were
> saying about dumb questions and not feeling as worthy as the other people
on
> the forum.  You have just had me chuckling to myself as your e0mails come
> over so natural, and its alomst as if there is a "Carol" sitting on my
desk
> talking the e-mail to me.
>
> I joined the forum as a carer looking for information regarding my nan.
> Over here in the UK (where I am from) the Cancer fight isn;t as advanced
as
> USA/Canada so all the information I was getting was grately received.
Sadly