[MOL] bootiegrl102075 [00123] Medicine On Line

[MOL] bootiegrl102075

i  am responding to the sucess story someone had printed out for me and was
wondering if i could get some information on it? it's about a professor named
Vsrghese Iepen Cherian and his survivor story on multiple myloma. my mother
has it and she's only 49 years old. e-mail back to:bootiegrl102075@aol.com