Re: [MOL] Parasites? [00118] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Parasites?

Lillian,

I'm not saying that Dr. Clarke is right about the parasites, but I am not
aware of good parasites unless leeches are considered good.  I know there are
good bacteria and bad bacteria.

I found the info in the Merck Manual about parasites.  Schistosoma
haematobium has been linked to bladder cancer.  Opisthorchis sinensis has
been linked to carcinoma of the pancreas and bile ducts.  The copyright on
this book is l999.  There is quite a lot about parasites in this book but all
are bad.  Dr. Clarke says that all of us are carrying around several lbs of
parasites.  She also recommends milk thistle.

I  didn't bring up the zapper because I already have a reputation for my alt
tx.  But my family (most of them) are really sold on it.  I have a
sister-in-law (PhD teaches at a University)  that has MS.  She swears by the
zapper.  I saw bruises disappear off my sons foot.  He was stepped on by a
horse over the 4th of July and used the zapper.

Dr Clarke says we all have lbs of parasites in us.  I would like to know more
about good parasites.  I couldn't find any in the Merck manual. They have
quite a bit about bad parasites in it.

Luv you,

Pat Hall