Re: [MOL] Bronchioloalveolar cell cancer/Correction [00077] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bronchioloalveolar cell cancer/Correction

Dear Miss Lillian,

	The test called Assay sounds interesting.  Obviously, it was never
mentioned to me.  I'll bring this up to my doctor (along with a jillion
other items when I put it all together).

	As always, thanks for your valuable input.

Love,
Carol in Memphis