Re: [MOL] Mexican Hospital [01900] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mexican Hospital

Steve McQueen is the actor that went to Mexico. The story I heard about him is
quite bizarre. I talked to a man by the name of Dr. Kelly in the states and he
claims that he was the one that healed him but he also sought trtmt. in Mexico.
Dr. Kelly told me he was murdered on a operating table in the states. McQueen
had the cancer in remission and his liver had developed a pouch around it that
enlarged it and he needed it to be surgically removed being he was an actor. Dr.
Kelly told me he talked to him the night before he died. Dr. Kelly was under
alot of pressure from fda to close him down and he believes his phone line wass
tapped. McQueen's last words to him was that after surgury he was going to
expose the gov't for suppressing trtmt. for cancer. Bizarre???    Beav