Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01898] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !!

Dean;
     That is such wonderful news!!!!  Yes, we have tried Issine too. In fact the
people in Greece claim it is not the same formula. We did not get as good of
results with it but we have a freind that did. So it probably depends on how
advanced cancer is and what type it is. God is so gracious in his ways!!!!  Love
u,     Beav