[MOL] next year [01893] Medicine On Line

[MOL] next year

How those words bring back memories.  In 1973 my father reminded me to
remind him to get his drivers license renew.  Little did I know, the next
day, I would have given my heart to say okay Dad, lets do it today.  But
today was to late.  Cherish each "next Year", because who knows what miracle
could happen tomorrow that will cause "Next Year" to come.

Bless you, my thouhgts are with you.
Ginny