Re: [MOL] Bronchioloalveolar cell cancer [01890] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bronchioloalveolar cell cancer

Miss Kathy,

	What is SCLC?  I'm not used to all these abbreviations.  Is there a list
of abbreviations that you can send so I'm not so dumb?  Hate asking
stupid questions.  Also, what's LOL?

	What a gal you are.  Double bypass, mastectomy and all.   What you've
been through!  I feel like a little old peanut compared to what you and
others have gone through.  But such an education!

	Thanks, Miss Kathy, for letting me join your world.

Your dummy,
Carol