Re: [MOL] Carol F. [01889] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol F.

Dear Miss Lillian,

	I never give up hope on anything.  Your kind words are so appreciated.
I only had about 3 mos. of shock (natural aftermath of diag. I think), 3
mos. of taking care of all my paperwork, and now almost three years of
wondering when it's going to happen!  ('Scuse my funny bone.)

	I gather you're the 'mother hen' that takes care of us.  Great.  We all
need one, I'm sure.  I'm no exception.  However, I really feel puny as I
don't have any disaster stories to tell.  I just keep truckin', fishing,
and now meeting great people on the internet.  How could live get any
better?

	Carol in Memphis