Re: [MOL] Chris! [01888] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris!

Goodness, who would have ever thought that one little joke would create so
much chatter????

I love it when you get worked up.  I bet your cheeks get rosy?

It is so difficult to find a joke that won't offend someone, uses bad
language, is X rated; knocks someone's religious or political views.etc.,
etc. Yet laughter is the best medicine.....can't win for loosing.  And a
healthy discussion, no matter if opinions differ is good for the chemo
brains, the cell death brains (me), the , oh I can't spell it, oh well you
get the picture.  You go girl!

more....