Re: [MOL] Carol [01878] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol

I am researching other locations as we speak for "non-pin, non-screw" SRS.
Hopefully can find somewhere close to home ?
If we do the fractionated total radiation of the head, they think this would
kill all tumors up there ... the 4 there now & the little seeds we have yet
to discover.  But I don't like the side effects they offer with this choice.
So I need to find a no pin option ... as they feel they may have a problem
putting in those little pins in the prior surgery area.

Keep that info coming !  LOL

Carol