Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01871] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !!

Dean ... thanks for the number in Washington.  I am looking for somewhere to
do the SRS on my brain tumors ... that doesn't use the pins & screws.
Appears it is a problem using them due to the prior craniotomies.  Perhaps
they could relocate their "screwing" to a better location ?  LOL

Thanks again !
Carol