Re: [MOL] Carol F. [01868] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol F.

You have come to "YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME"!  Your friends as many of our
friends also; are afraid of the word cancer and even more so of death.  They
equate cancer with death.  The truth is that more people die of heart
attacks than cancer and that more people are living with cancer than dying.
Everyday there is something new out.  The secret is:  bide our time and the
cure will be ours.  The hard part is biding the time.  Everyone's body is
just so different.  Having been on the forum the longest,  doing most of the
researching for the forum and also on other forums as a lurker, the death
rates are not as many as we might think.  Please hold this hope in your
heart; as the body has an awesome power of healing itself.  Now there are
many wonderful things; both natural and traditional to help your body heal.
This is done in building the immune system, cleansing the liver (milk
Thistle), Massage, music and art therapies, meditation, guided imagery,
acupuncture; etc. etc.
I am banking on you to fight this disease with all your might friend.  Luv
u, lillian

more....