Re: [MOL] Mexican Hospital [01865] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mexican Hospital

Maryanne, my rule of thumb has always been "if it sounds too good to be
true, it probably is." 78-80% does indeed sound a little too good to believe
-- especially with no documentation. Anything that successful would
certainly draw attention? I know you have some tough decisions to make; I
pray you will arrive at one you will feel comfortable with. Love, Joicy