Re: [MOL] Will Work For Food.... [01864] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Will Work For Food....

Dear Kathy,
Sorry if I perhaps offended you or anyone else.  It's just that I've
received strange messages about funny (really, funny!) things and
wondered what it was all about.  As I'm new on-line, I just have so much
to learn.  Thanks for being patient with me.
Carol