Re: [MOL] Will Work For Food...! [01861] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Will Work For Food...!

Many homeless people have mental disorders.  I know of YMCA's that where
they provide rooms, they also have a nurse on staff to give the meds. out.
This proved effective.

On the other hand, The Newark airport was full of homeless people, all
bussed in to panhandle.

I guess the secret is to know who is really homeless and who isn't.

A cute story:  My daughter when she was 12 had to do a story on a homeless
person.  She found the perfect man, all hovered under the throw mat in front
of a grocery store.  Excitedly she jumped out of the car, ran up to the man
and said "ARE YOU HOMELESS", he replied "NO I AM A DRUNK AND I LIVE WITH MY
SISTER:.

more....