Re: [MOL] Will Work For Food....PS [01858] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Will Work For Food....PS

Dear Chris:  You're right, of course.  I agree.  But honestly, some of these
people can't help it.  Maybe they don't have any friends.  However, most of
them could do something else besides solicit on the street.  If this guy
hadn't had a dog, I probably wouldn't have given him anything.  I felt sorry
for the dog!  LOL

Love, Kathy