Re: [MOL] Bronchioloalveolar cell cancer [01843] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bronchioloalveolar cell cancer

Dear Carol:  I am so relieved to hear that your cancer is in the early
stages.  There are so many things we can do now to prolong life and to
improve its quality.  Many of us online here use alternative methods to build
our immune systems.  Marty Auslander (who will be back soon, I hope) is an
expert in this field, I think.  His wife, Barb, has survived for over eight
years because of Marty's devotion and vast knowledge.

Glad you're enjoying your computer.  I've been in this forum for nearly two
years.  It's been wonderful in many ways.  I'm a small cell lung cancer
survivor -- cancer free for more than two and a half years now.  You've got
the right attitude, that's for sure.  Every day is a blessing -- isn't that
right?!!!  You're going to like it here.  Yes, we goof off, but we're also
serious when it's necessary.  Just wait.  Lillian will find the information
you're looking for.  Right, Lil?

Love, Kathy in Boise, Idaho