Re: [MOL] Will Work For Food.... [01840] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Will Work For Food....

No. Carol.  It isn't just gab.  We have a wonderful researcher on line, and a
nutritionist, who isn't with us right now, but who'll be back.  We gab, too,
but we lean on each other for emotional and moral support, as well as
information.

Your friend, Kathy in Boise

P.S.  I am a small cell lung cancer survivor.