RE: [MOL] Humorous moments [01837] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Humorous moments

When I was eighteen lived with a good friend of mine at his mothers house
and we shared a room.  He had taken a shower and came into our room where I
was asleep.  It was dark out so he  rummaged around on the floor looking for
his cut offs but never turned on the light so he wouldn't disturb me.  My
friend is about 5'8" and 140 lbs.  I'm 6'1" and about 200 lbs.  He grabs the
first pair of shorts he comes to and puts them on because he is in a rush to
get to the grocery store before it closes.  He is doing his shopping and
reaches for something on one of the higher shelves and the cut offs drop to
his ankles. You guessed it he is wearing my cut offs.  If that isn't bad
enough he is wearing no underwear.  He is standing there in all of his glory
and he looks down the isle one-way and there is nobody there.  He looks down
the isle the other way and there is a 65 + year old lady staring at him.
Well in between hysterical fits of laughter he pulls his pants up, leaves
his grocery cart, and heads for the exit.

When he got home he was laughing so hard he woke me up and told me the
story.  It was months before he would step foot in that store again.

Wes