Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! Beav ... [01831] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! Beav ...

Yes to the brain question.  Menengiomas .. 4.  Recurrance.  2 above the prior
sugery site, 2 below.  Benign .. thank god.  I am leaning toward the
stereotactic, if I can find someone to do it, as the pins are a problem with
prior bone flaps.  Perhaps one of the new fangled places that use the foam
mask or something?  Perhaps they could just superglue my face to the table
for the day ?  LOL

Your friend,
Carol