Re: [MOL] Dean! [01830] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dean!

I am thrilled with your wonderful news and can hear you jumping up and down
all the way down south here.  I've just ordered the marching band so that
everyone may celebrate with you and the hubby.  Where should I send them?
Great news thanks for sharing it with us!  Warmly, lillian