Re: [MOL] Bronchioloalveolar cell cancer [01828] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bronchioloalveolar cell cancer

Dear Carol:  You're going to find both on this forum -- and way more than
just one friend.  How are you feeling, and isn't there any type of treatment
at all for this?  We'll all do whatever we can to help you, you can count on
that.

Your friend, kathy in Boise