Re: [MOL] Will Work For Food.... [01827] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Will Work For Food....

I can't say I've ever done that but I was riding the escalater in a mall on
a busy Sat. when the elastic in my slip broke and my slip landed down around
my ankles. I was so embarrases that, rather than picking up my slip, I
simply walked out of it and never looked back. I have no idea how long my
lingerie rode up and down, up and down...
The things we do...
Your friend,
Bridget