Re: [MOL] Humorous moments Kathy et al [01826] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Humorous moments Kathy et al

Hi, Jeanne:  I'd read that one before.  It's hilarious.  While I was walking
through the store that day, humming happily to myself, this lady walked up
and asked me if I knew my skirt was tucked in my pantihose.  Is that the
dumbest question you ever heard?!!!!  Of course I knew!  This is what I do!
Argh.  I could have killed her.  I wonder how long she'd been watching me.
It was a long time before I could go back to that particular store.

Love, Kathy