[MOL] Bronchioloalveolar cell cancer [01825] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bronchioloalveolar cell cancer

I am searching for someone who also has the above-captioned type of
cancer.  As this is a rare form of cancer, it is difficult to find anyone
else who has it.  As it is inoperable, untreatable and terminal, the only
one I found who had it was in the obits!  Does anyone out there have this
type of cancer?  It sure would be nice to be able to relate to someone
else who has it.

Not looking for sympathy.  Just a friend.

Respectfully,
Carol
CRFoulkes@Juno.com