[MOL] Humorous moments Kathy et al [01823] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Humorous moments Kathy et al

Just reading in Ann Landers about a lady who was doing the washing in
the basement. On impulse she took off her soiled dress and added it to
the wash. While she was doing this, some water dripped on her pincurled
head from the leaky pipes overhead. She spotted her son's football
helmet nearby and put that on to protect her head when she heard a
cough. She turned around to find herself face to face(stark naked except
for the football helmet) with the meter reader. As he headed for the
door, his only comment was, "I hope your team wins, Lady!"