Re: [MOL] Pathology consults Kathy/Lil [01822] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pathology consults Kathy/Lil

I'm sorry to be confusing, Jeanne.  These doctors came from Seattle.  We
wooed them away from there somehow.  But if they're any indication of the
care available there, it's going to be exceptional.

Love, Kathy